About Southwest Florida Center for Hearing & Balance
Our Mission: To cultivate healthy relationships through better hearing.
We believe that relationships are central to the human experience and that the presence of untreated hearing loss slowly deteriorates our ability to create, develop and maintain healthy relationships. We believe treating hearing loss is an avenue to better living.
How We Accomplish Our Mission:
- Treat each patient with individual care and respect during all encounters
- Perform accurate diagnostic evaluations
- Make honest, well informed recommendations for rehabilitation
- Acknowledge the effect of hearing loss on relationships and offer education to patients so that they and their significant others can more effectively deal with the challenges of hearing impairment
- Accurately fit technology
- Remain available for continued follow up
Superior Service, Quality Evaluations and State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation Solutions in a Warm Inviting Atmosphere
Southwest Florida Center for Hearing and Balance was created to serve the needs of people with hearing impairment and balance problems with professionalism and compassion. We are a small intimate practice where we know our patients by name and are invested in their success. You can always count on us to do our very best to meet your every need when it comes to hearing health and balance disorders.
We look forward to meeting you and making you part of our family!